Russell Lower School - Our Vision
Russell Lower School – Our Vision
Challenge Enjoy Respect Succeed
At Russell our vision is;
To challenge and inspire children to become intellectually curious
To ensure children are happy, safe and enjoying their education.
To be proud, confident and respectful
To work together to ensure every child can succeed and exceed expectations
Our vision will enable us to become the first choice school for parents and children in the local area.
To challenge and inspire children to become intellectually curious we will:
Ensure teaching is inspirational through a creative and challenging curriculum that enables accelerated progress.
Have a staff who are passionate and take responsibility for their environment, proactively seeking to improve.
Develop children to be well rounded individuals equipped for a changing world.
To ensure children are happy, safe and enjoying their education we will:
- Employ friendly and approachable staff who go the extra mile to educate children.
- Have an open door policy to ensure that parents, staff and children have the opportunity for ongoing dialogue.
- Provide a nurturing, caring and safe environment for children.
- Foster a life-long love of learning in our pupils.
To be proud, confident and respectful we will:
- Ensure children and staff take pride in our school and community.
- Encourage children to be independent and successful.
- Ensure everyone holds our vision and values dearly, and this is demonstrated throughout the school.
- Encourage our children to be good citizens with well developed values.
- Be a school at the heart of the community in Ampthill.
To work together to ensure every child can succeed and exceed expectations we will:
- Foster enthusiastic and engaged children who receive a personal education.
- Work towards pupils attaining higher than the local and national average.
- Encourage staff and children on a journey of learning.
- Commit to continuously developing to achieve excellent academic progress for all.
- Ensure the school is modern and fully resourced with appropriate technology and equipment.